If you are not insured, through MyPass Ski you can take advantage of Helvetia Easy MyPass, which will allow you to insure yourself daily (or for the season) through our app!
Activate Helvetia insurance
With Legislative Decree No. 40/2021, implementing Law No. 86/2019 (measures on safety in winter sports disciplines), as of January 01, 2022, THIRD PARTY LIABILITY insurance for skiers is MANDATORY.
The law requires possession of insurance that covers Civil Liability for damage or injury caused to third parties.
- Persons who, when the insurance begins, are not residents of Italy or are over 80 years of age are not insurable.
- For the purposes of the “Skier’s Civil Liability” coverage, the following are not considered third parties: the spouse or cohabitant more uxorio, parents and children of all insured persons, as well as any other relative or relative-in-law.
- njPersons who, at the time of sti- pulation of the contract, are not insurable if they are suffering from: alcoholism, psychoactive substance addiction, HIV seropositivity.
Events other than the practice of amateur snow sports activities within the skiable area are not insured.
Access your User Area by logging in with your email and password and:
Click the “Ski Policy with Helvetia” button.
Put a checkmark on “I want to activate insurance coverage”
Fill out the consistency questionnaire and click next. *mandatory
Check the declaration boxes and click next
Fill in the policyholder data fields by entering social security number and place of birth. It is important to enter all data correctly (specify any middle names) so that the Social Security number entered is verified and you can proceed to the next step
The list of skiers on the account appears
Place a checkmark at the skiers you intend to insure.
Fill in the data of the skiers to be insured by entering their social security number and place of birth. It is important to enter all data correctly (specify any middle names) so that the social security number entered can be verified and you can proceed to the next step
Insurance activated, return to User Area
The insured MyPass card is marked with a red heart in the upper right corner
By clicking at the insured card, it is possible at any time to deactivate and/or activate the insurance using the appropriate checkmark.
Get information on the Policy
Log in to your User Area and:
- Click the “Ski policy with Helvetia” button
- Check “I want to activate insurance coverage” and all the information relating to the policy will appear and scrolling the page the various guarantees included
Deactivate the Policy
You can deactivate your insurance at any time. Log in to your User Area and:
- Click on the image of the card
- Check the box relating to Helvetia Insurance
Insurance costs €2.50 daily, while from the third consecutive day onwards the price increases to €2.00
The amount is charged daily when the first access is detected on the registered credit card. Upon activation you will receive an email from MyPass and a text message from the insurance company Helvetia, for each skier insured.
With Helvetia Easy MyPass you can activate seasonal insurance that covers the entire ski season.
Different insurance packages are available from €35, you can find more information here
*For more information on warranties and to view the information set click here.