The statistics section contains information relating to skiing for each ski card in the account:
- Open the app and click on the Main Menu at the top left and scroll down to “Statistics”.
- At the top you will find the names of all users connected to your account, and you can select which personal statistics to view.
- In the screen you will have a first part of “summary”, in which you will be shown the totals of the days, of the lifts taken and hours skied since you use MyPass Ski.
- In the second part of the screen you will find your statistics for the current season in more detail: a list of all your days skied with the indication of the relevant area.
- On the right of the current season indication (eg 2021-2022) you will find the calendar icon: it will allow you to select the time interval, or day, for which you want to see the statistics.
- By selecting a ski day in your list, you will be able to see the details of your skiing: how many and which lifts you have taken, your hours of skiing, the maximum and minimum altitude reached, etc.
- If you have been using MyPass for several years, scrolling to the bottom of your ski days list, you will find All Stats All Time: Selecting this option will show you a summary of your stats for all past seasons!
Please Note: if you have done more than 10 days of skiing in a season, the days will be grouped by months.