From 24 December 2021, the online Green Pass certification service will be available with your MyPass Ski / Starpass card. Online pairing will allow you to go directly to the slopes without having to go to the GreenPass checkpoints on site.
- Make sure your MyPass Ski App is up to date
- Access the function "Combine Green Pass" in the menu (if you do not find the function log out with the option exit and re-enter with the Login)
- Select the reference ski area;
- Enter the number of the MyPass Ski / Starpass card on the back of the card;
- Scan the QR Code or upload the image of your valid Green Pass.
Every day, before entering the ski area, you will need to combine your Green Pass with the Card via the MyPass Ski app, in order to gain direct access to the slopes.
IMPORTANT: In the event of problems, the ski pass offices in the ski resorts are available to assist customers in matching their Green Pass.
How MyPass Ski Works
Ski pass prices Livigno MyPass 2021-2022
Promotional: 27/11/2021 – 17/12/2021 | 16/04/2022 – 01/05/2022
Season: 18/12/2021 – 24/12/2021 | 08/01/2022 – 21/01/2022 | 09/04/2022 – 15/04/2022
Medium season: 22/01/2022 – 28/01/2022 | 19/03/2022 – 08/04/2022
High season: 25/12/2021 – 07/01/2022 | 29/01/2022 – 18/03/2022
Special Saturday: 18 December ’21 and every Saturday from 8 January to 9 April ’22
JUNIOR born in 2006 and later*.
SENIOR born in 1957 and earlier*.
BABY born in 2014 and later*.
*Only on presentation of a valid identity document (e.g. identity card, passport) of the CHILD, JUNIOR or SENIOR.
Morning ski pass until 1 p.m.
Afternoon skipass from 12.30 p.m.
- If skiing is interrupted for an entire day, any multi-day ticket used will be cancelled and the continuity of consecutive days will be interrupted. If you continue skiing on the days following the interruption, you will start from the first day, where convenient with respect to hourly rates.
- Skipass mattiniero/pomeridiano e giornaliero validi sugli impianti di risalita di Livigno.
- Only the holders of special MYPASS cards JUNIOR (born between 2006 and 2013), BIMBO (born in 2014 and following years) and SENIOR (born in 1957 and previous years) benefit from discounted rates reserved to them.
- It is necessary to upload a photo and document the date of birth with a double-sided copy of the card holder’s identity document and the data protection consent form.
- FREE CHILDREN: Children accompanied by a paying parent (who pay for a 3-day consecutive ski pass with the same day as the start of validity of the child’s ski pass) ski for free from the third consecutive day onwards. The amount for the child’s first two days will be deducted from the adult’s third-day charge.
- To qualify for the ‘Baby Free’ rate, the adult must ski for at least 3 consecutive days on the same days as the child.
- The “1 day” rate is automatically applied if more than 4 hours have elapsed between the first and last lift turnstiles.
After the first day used, the difference will be applied for consecutive days to reach the corresponding multi-day rate or, if skiing for less than 4 hours, the corresponding hourly rate will be applied, if the latter is cheaper than the difference of the multi-day rate. (e.g. the best available MYPASS rate is applied each day. So if you ski 4 hours you will be charged the 4 hour rate, if you ski 6 hours you will be charged the daily rate. In the latter case, if you decide to ski a full day the next day and MYPASS has a “2 day” rate, rather than charging the second full day rate, you will only be charged the difference to the 2 day rate).
- Hourly tickets are generated according to the time skied in the day (last access – first access to the lifts), you CANNOT add more than one hourly ski pass in the same day, in which case a daily ski pass is calculated.
To receive your Card ...
You can pick it up for free at the following address:
Please note – Cards are not linked to skier until they are activated by associating them with your profile.
Livigno - The ski resort
The novelty of MyPass Ski for 2019 is the Livigno area, in the upper Valtellina. Surely one of the most popular destinations for skiers, from this year it has activated the MyPass service, to skip the queue at the ticket office, have fun on its slopes, without having to pre-purchase a ski pass or insurance.
Livigno, with the ski resorts Mottolino and Carosello 3000, is certainly the area suitable for everyone. Thanks to its blue, red and black slopes on the two slopes of the valley, in Livigno you can ski until late spring, thanks to its perfect natural exposure.
Along 115 kilometers of tracks, the slopes wind in wide descents, with continuous changes in slope, but also walls ideal for those who love to travel on skis. Let’s not forget the best Snowpark in Europe in Mottolino. At Carosello 3000, there is The Beach”, the snow park with a tropical setting. Also in Carosello, do not miss the Blesaccia-Zuelli slope, from the top to the valley directly and without variations, with over 1000 meters of elevation gain all in one breath and an epic final wall. Livigno, known as “The Little Tibet” due to its particularly cold climate during the winter, is also important for shopping. In fact, Livigno is a free port, an ideal destination to fully enjoy the ski area.
Also ideal for its proximity to the districts of Bormio, Cima Piazzi / San Colombano and Santa Caterina Valfurva, all served by the MyPass Ski system.
Exclusively for MyPass customers
Skiing in Livigno with us is worthwhile!
If you have an italian “codice fiscale” you can sign up for ski insurance from the MyPass App.
With a single Card, you are guaranteed to pay only for what you actually ski, skipping the queues and being able to choose from over a thousand kilometers of slopes throughout the Italian Alps. See the list of affiliated ski areas.