HOW MYPASS SKI WORKS
HOW TO REQUEST THE MYPASS SKI CARD
WHY CHOOSE MYPASS SKI IN MADONNA DI CAMPIGLIO
Starpass: The seasonal ski pass
The only seasonal Pay-per-Use in Italy! Enjoy the slopes, once you reach the spending thresholds established by the ski area with 80% discounts up to skiing for free
Rate management from hourly to seasonal
You will be charged the best rate of the ski area in relation to the time actually skied
5% discount on the price of ski passes
Rates are discounted by 5% compared to the official prices of the Madonna di Campiglio ski passes
Skip the line at the ticket office
Don’t waste a single minute on the snow! Activate the card and go directly to the turnstiles
Pay only for the time actually skied
Don’t decide first which Skipass to buy. Go directly to the slopes and pay only for what you actually skied
We provide assistance to our customers throughout the ski season
Madonna di Campiglio Ski Resort
Madonna di Campiglio ski pass rates
Baby*: born after il 30.04.2015
Junior*: born after il 30.04.2007
Under24: born after il 30.04.1999
Senior*: born before 30.04.1958
Super Senior*: born before 30.04.1948
For Under24, same rates apply as Adult but different spending limits for Starpass** For SuperSenior, same rates apply as Junior but different spending limits for Starpass**
* Only upon presentation of valid identification (e.g., C.I., passport). ** See Starpass: Seasonal Pay Per Use to view spending limits
Promo (10% discount): from November 18 to December 01, 2023
Low season (5% discount):
- 02 to 22 December 2023
- 08 to 19 January 2024
- March 11, 2024 to end of season
High season (3% discount): from January 20 to March 10, 2024
Christmas – New Year’s Day: from December 23, 2023 to January 07, 2024
SUNDAY RULE (starting December 02, 2023): On ski passes from 2 to 6 days containing ONE SUNDAY RULE, will be added to the purchase price of the ski pass:
- Adult: € 10.00
- Junior: € 7.00
- Child: € 5.00
- The interruption of skiing for an entire day results in the finalization of any multi-day ticket used and the consequent interruption of the continuity of consecutive days. In case you continue to ski on days after the outage, you will start from the first day, where convenient with respect to hourly rates.
- Hourly, daily and multi-day local ski passes valid on Madonna di Campiglio lifts and Skiarea Brenta daily and multi-day ski passes valid on lifts in the Campiglio Dolomiti di Brenta Val di Sole Val Rendena ski area. Skiarea Brenta ski passes are automatically applied if the skier leaves the Madonna
di Campiglio, accessing the other connected “ski on foot” resorts: Folgarida-Marilleva and Pinzolo
- To take advantage of multi-day Skiarea Brenta tickets, the first access on consecutive days in the Skiarea can also be made from locations other than the one where the first access was made on the first day of skiing, and the ticket type must be the same.
- FREE BABY: you are entitled to one child always free for every adult in your MyPass profile with active service, in a 1:1 ratio. So if you have one adult and two children you will have to choose which child will always be free and which one will always pay, throughout the season with no possibility of changing your choice. With 2 adults on the other hand, you can have two children always free.;
- The “1 day” fare is automatically applied if more than 4 hours have elapsed in the time interval between the first and last passage at the lift turnstile.
- After the first day used, for consecutive days the difference will be applied to reach the corresponding multi-day rate or, if skiing less than 4 hours, the corresponding hourly rate will be applied if the latter is cheaper than the difference of the multi-day. (for example, each day the best available rate among those that MYPASS has in agreement is applied. So if you ski 4 hours you will be charged the 4 Hour rate, if you ski 6 hours you will be charged the daily rate. In the latter case, if you then decide to also ski the next day for a full day, and there is a “2-day” MYPASS rate in the ski area, rather than charging the second full day rate, you will be charged only the difference it takes to get to the 2-day rate).
- Hourly tickets are generated according to the time skied in the day (last access-first access to the lifts), you CANNOT add multiple hourly passes in the same day, in which case a day pass is calculated.
Madonna di Campiglio slopes
Madonna di Campiglio boasts one of the most beautiful and challenging slopes in the entire Alpine arc, suitable for both beginners and professionals: among these five iconic black slopes such as the Canalone Miramonti, the slope of the 3Tre – FIS Ski World Cup. Very wide space also for table lovers with 2 snow parks and the pradalago mini park between Campiglio and Pinzolo. In particular, the Ursus Snowpark in Madonna di Campiglio boasts of being one of the best areas dedicated to freestyle in the Alps, with over 40 structures and more than 50,000 square meters dedicated
Campiglio Ski Area's innovative season pass by MyPass Ski. With Starpass you pay only as much as you ski and avoid the pre-purchase of a season pass. Enjoy the slopes with Mypass Ski, once you reach your predetermined seasonal thresholds, you'll ski at discounts from 80 percent up to free skiing.
First you ski
and then you pay
Skip the queue and
go to the plant
Reach the threshold and save money:
1st Threshold > 80% Discount
2nd Threshold > Free
As of January 1, 2022, liability insurance is mandatory on the slopes. Activate Helvetia's daily* or seasonal policy on the MyPass SKI App and ski worry-free with confidence.