Monte Bondone Skipass
With MyPass Ski you skip the queue at the cash desks. For only € 10 you can ski wherever and whenever you want. You will be charged the cheapest rate applied by the Monte Bondone ski area.
Please note – From 2019 you need a specific card to ski on Monte Bondone; request it by mail. If you already have a MyPass card and want to continue using it, you can request an additional card for Monte Bondone, also valid in Andalo – Paganella, for only € 5!
How MyPass Ski works
Ski pass prices Monte Bondone MyPass 2021-2022
Low season: from the beginning of the 2021 season to 23/12/21; 10/01/22 to 21/01/22; 14/03 to the end of the 2022 season
High season: from 22/01/2021 to 13/03/2022
Christmas/New Year: from 24/12/21 to 09/01/22
BABY: born after 30/11/2013
JUNIOR: born after 30/11/2005
|2 ore feriale/weekday hours||29,00€||20,50€||14,50€|
|3 ore feriale/weekday hours||31,00€||22,00€||15,50€|
|4 ore feriale/weekday hours||33,00€||23,00€||16,50€|
|1 giorno feriale/weekday day||38,00€||26,50€||19,00€|
|2 ore feriale/weekday hours||29,00€||20,50€||15,00€|
|3 ore feriale/weekday hours||31,00€||22,00€||16,00€|
|4 ore feriale/weekday hours||33,00€||23,00€||16,00€|
|1 giorno feriale/weekday day||38,00€||26,50€||19,00€|
18€ full price
14€ junior and baby
Every Tuesday and Thursday from 8 p.m. to 10.30 p.m.
- If skiing is interrupted for an entire day, any multi-day ticket used will be cancelled and the continuity of consecutive days will be interrupted. If you continue skiing on the days following the interruption, you will start from the first day, where convenient with respect to hourly rates.
- Hourly, daily and multi-day ski passes valid on the Monte Bondone lifts.
- Only the holders of special MYPASS cards JUNIOR (born after 30/11/2005) and BABY (born after 30/11/2013) benefit from discounted rates reserved for them.
- CHILDREN FREE: Children accompanied by a parent paying a daily or multi-day rate ski for free, the child’s and parent’s ski pass must always be valid on the same day.
- To apply for special cards, simply tick the box provided during the card application process.
It is necessary to upload a photo of the child and to document the date of birth with a copy of the child’s identity card and the data protection consent form.
- The “1 day” tariff is automatically applied if more than 4 hours elapse between the first and last time the child passes the turnstile at the ski lift.
- After the first day used, the difference will be applied for consecutive days to reach the corresponding multi-day rate or, if you ski for less than 4 hours, the corresponding hourly rate will be applied, if the latter is cheaper than the difference of the multi-day rate. (e.g. the best available MYPASS rate is applied each day. So if you ski 4 hours you will be charged the 4 hour rate, if you ski 6 hours you will be charged the daily rate. In the latter case, if you decide to ski a full day the next day and MYPASS has a “2 day” rate, rather than charging the second full day rate, you will only be charged the difference to the 2 day rate).
- Hourly tickets are generated according to the time skied in the day (last access – first access to the lifts), you CANNOT add up more than one hourly ski pass in the same day, in which case a daily ski pass is calculated.
How to receive your card?
Pick up your card at the ticket offices at Monte Bondone.
Please note – The “Golden Experiences” card is valid only in the Andalo – Paganella and Monte Bondone ski areas. In all other locations it is necessary to request and activate the blue MyPass Ski card at an additional cost of € 5.00. Upon renewal of the cards, only one fee will be paid for both types of cards. Cards are not nominative until they are activated by associating them with your profile.
Monte Bondone ski area - The ski resort
Skiing above the city Monte Bondone is certainly one of the most loved by Trentino people, given its proximity to the capital. Just 15 minutes from the A22 Modena – Brenner motorway exit, Monte Bondone is a natural terrace overlooking the Valle dell’Adige and offers a breathtaking view of the Brenta Dolomites, the Adamello and the Marmolada. Monte Bondone ski area Monte Bondone covers an area of 70 hectares, with 21 tracks and over 20 km of very wide slopes, always ready even in low snow periods thanks to 100% programmed snow! Monte Bondone is definitely an osai on the snow, suitable for all types of skiers: from families, to those who have just started skiing, to the more experienced, to night skiing lovers, to finish with freestylers. The Skiarea boasts slopes for everyone, perfectly snow-covered, just think of the Gran Pista.
This is a red” track of over 3.5 km, with an elevation gain of almost 810m and an average gradient of 30%. The Gran Pista is certainly the most technical and demanding of Monte Bondone, which develops in great descents, in some walls, but also very spectacular for the panorama and the woods that surround it. It is advisable to follow it in the late morning to have most of the sunny route. This area is also important for its SnowPark, at 1500 m completely recited with Slope-Style and Kids area. This Snowpark was the seat of the Snowboard and Freestyle competitions of the XXVI Trentino Universiade.
Enjoy your escapes from the city on the snow without queues, in comfort and safety with the MyPass Ski Skipass. MyPass offers you the innovative Skipass Online that allows you to ski a lot or a little in total freedom, without deciding in advance how long you want to ski and what type of ticket to buy, but simply by registering on the official website or in the App, requesting and activating the your Skicard, you can ski without worries. This way, if you change your plans, you don’t waste money and you won’t have to queue at the ticket office. MyPass Ski also offers you one-click insurance service. Thanks to the Helvetia “Easy MyPass” policy, you can therefore have fun with the whole family in complete safety.
Exclusively for MyPass customers
Skiing in Monte Bondone with us pays off!
Be safe in one click! For Italian “codice fiscale” holders immediate activation of Helvetia Easy MyPass Insurance from the MyPass App.
MyPass is the most popular ski pass system in the Italian Alps. Take a look at the available resorts.