STARPASS is here
This year we can say goodbye to the old season pass, because STARPASS has arrived throughout the Campiglio Ski Area: the first Pay Per Use season pass signed by MyPass Ski! No more pre-purchases, with us you only pay for what you ski!
N.B. MyPass Ski cards (even those purchased in previous years) are compatible with Starpass and vice versa.
Skiarea Campiglio Dolomiti di Brenta Val di Sole Val Rendena
With MyPass Ski you skip the queue at the cash desks. For only 10 € you can ski wherever and whenever you want. You will be charged the cheapest rate applied by the Skiarea Campiglio Dolomiti di Brenta Val di Sole Val Rendena resorts.
From 24 December 2021, the online Green Pass certification service will be available with your MyPass Ski / Starpass card. Online pairing will allow you to go directly to the slopes without having to go to the GreenPass checkpoints on site.
- Make sure your MyPass Ski App is up to date
- Access the function "Combine Green Pass" in the menu (if you do not find the function log out with the option exit and re-enter with the Login)
- Select the reference ski area;
- Enter the number of the MyPass Ski / Starpass card on the back of the card;
- Scan the QR Code or upload the image of your valid Green Pass.
Every day, before entering the ski area, you will need to combine your Green Pass with the Card via the MyPass Ski app, in order to gain direct access to the slopes.
IMPORTANT: In the event of problems, the ski pass offices in the ski resorts are available to assist customers in matching their Green Pass.
How MyPass Ski works
Ski pass prices Campiglio Dolomiti di Brenta Skiarea MyPass 2021-22
The cash desk list prices apply with a discount ranging from 8% to 3% depending on the season, as shown in the table below.
Low season: opening – 23 December 2021 | 10 January – 21 January 2022 | 14 March 2022 – end of season
High season: 22 January – 13 March 2022
Christmas – New Year: 24 December 2021 – 09 January 2022
Child*: born after 30.11.2013
Junior*: born after 30.11.2005
Under24: born after 30.11.1997 – Same rates as Adult but different spending limits**
Senior*: born after 30.11.1956 – Same rates as Adult but different spending limits**
SuperSenior*: born before 30.11.1946 – Same rates as Junior but different spending limits**
*Only on presentation of a valid identification document (e.g. C.I., passport) of the CHILD, JUNIOR, SENIOR and SUPERSENIOR.
**To view the spending limits see Starpass Skiarea Madonna di Campiglio.
On ski passes for 2 to 6 days containing ONE SUNDAY ROLE, € 10.00 will be added to the price for the Adult category, € 7.00 for the Junior category and € 5.00 for the Child category (unaccompanied).
CAMPIGLIO DOLOMITI DI BRENTA SKI AREA
They allow unlimited rides on the lifts of Madonna di Campiglio, Folgarida – Marilleva, Pinzolo (ski-connected) and Pejo.
WARNING: MyPass Ski does NOT manage hourly ski passes in the ski area.
|1º soglia di spesa||2º soglia di spesa|
|Adulto||600,00 €||800,00 €|
|Senior (nato prima del 30.11.1956)||480,00 €||640,00 €|
|Junior under 24 (nato dopo il 30.11.1997)||480,00 €||640,00 €|
|SuperSenior (nato prima del 30.11.1946)||420,00 €||560,00 €|
|Junior under 16 (nato dopo il 30.11.2005)||300,00 €||400,00 €|
|Bambino (nato dopo il 30.11.2013)||180,00 €||240,00 €|
|NATALE E CAPODANNO|
- If skiing is interrupted for an entire day, any multi-day ticket used will be cancelled and the continuity of consecutive days will be interrupted. If you continue skiing on the days following the interruption, you will start from the first day, where convenient with respect to hourly rates.
- Skipass a Ore, daily and multi-day local skipasses valid on Madonna di Campiglio lifts and Skiarea Brenta daily and multi-day skipasses valid on the lifts of Skiarea Campiglio Dolomiti di Brenta Val di Sole Val Rendena and Pejo. The Skiarea Brenta ski passes are automatically applied when the skier leaves the Madonna di Campiglio of Campiglio, accessing the other connected resorts “on skis”: Folgarida-Marilleva and Pinzolo.
- There are no time slot tickets for Skiarea Brenta tickets.
- To use the multi-day Skiarea Brenta tickets, the first access in consecutive days in the Skiarea can also be made from a different location from the one where the first access was made on the first day of skiing and the type of ticket must be the same.
- You can also use your MYPASS card for single rides:
- Grostè cable car 1st section
- Grostè cable car 2nd section
- Grostè cable car 1st – 2nd Stretch
- Spinale, Pradalago, 5 Laghi and Fortini cable cars
- Single rides are valid for a single outward or return trip or round trip on the same cable car on the same day and are NOT cumulative with 4-Hour tickets.
- A photo must also be uploaded for adults who wish to use the card for 9 to 14 consecutive days.
- FREE CHILDREN: one child is always free for every adult in the MyPass profile with active service, in a ratio of 1:1. So if you have one adult and two children you will have to choose which child will always be free and which will always pay, for the whole season without the possibility of changing your choice. If you have 2 adults, on the other hand, you can have two children always free of charge;
- The “1 day” tariff is automatically applied if more than 4 hours have elapsed between the first and last passage at the lift turnstile.
- After the first day used, the difference will be applied for consecutive days to reach the corresponding multi-day rate or, if you ski less than 4 hours, the corresponding hourly rate will be applied, if the latter is cheaper than the difference of the multi-day rate. (e.g. the best available MYPASS rate is applied each day. So if you ski 4 hours you will be charged the 4 hour rate, if you ski 6 hours you will be charged the daily rate. In the latter case, if you decide to ski a full day the next day and MYPASS has a “2 day” rate, rather than charging the second full day rate, you will only be charged the difference to the 2 day rate).
- Hourly tickets are generated according to the time skied in the day (last access – first access to the lifts), you CANNOT add more than one hourly ski pass in the same day, in which case a daily ski pass is calculated.
How to receive your card?
You can collect your MyPass Card directly from the cash desks in the ski resort or from the following addresses:
NB. Cards are not registered until they are activated by associating them to your profile.
Skiarea Campiglio Dolomiti di Brenta Val di Sole Val Rendena
Skiarea Campiglio Dolomiti di Brenta Val di Sole Val Rendena - Ski Resorts
The Campiglio Dolomiti di Brenta Val di Sole Val Rendena ski area includes Folgarida-Marilleva, Madonna di Campiglio and Pinzolo. One of the most prestigious ski resorts in the Dolomites and is famous for its slopes and lifts, the beauty of the landscape, the high quality of its accommodation facilities and a long and established tradition of hospitality.
The Skipass of Skiarea Campiglio Dolomiti di Brenta allows you to ski at all the lifts of the large carousel that connects Val di Sole with Val Rendena through 150 km of connected slopes. Challenging slopes and wide and panoramic slopes are the prerequisites for every ski enthusiast who can explore the entire area with a single ski pass.
Mappa Skiarea Campiglio Dolomiti di Brenta
Exclusively for MyPass customers
Skiing in Campiglio Dolomiti di Brenta Val di Sole with us is worthwhile!
discount on rental and ski lessons on group courses for adults and children at the Italian National Ski School Des Alpes.
Be safe in one click! For Italian “codice fiscale” holders immediate activation of Helvetia Easy MyPass Insurance from the MyPass App.
MyPass is the most widespread system in the Alps.
One card, many affiliated ski areas.