What is MyPass Ski?
MyPass Ski is the online ski pass that costs only € 10 a year and allows you to ski as much as you want, where you want, in total freedom, in all the affiliated ski areas. You no longer have to decide in advance how long to ski and what type of ticket to buy, so in case you change your plans you will not lose money for paid and unused hours of skiing. You can use the card as a skip-the-line Skipass at the ticket office and pay only for the time actually skied, according to the rates of the ski areas. The MyPass Ski system recognizes the first and last access to the electronic gate and, based on the time interval between the two passes, you will be charged the cheapest rate applied by the area during the days you ski.
How MyPass Ski works
All MyPass ski areas
Paganella and Monte Bondone *
Each individual skier can have two cards, one for skiing in Paganella and Monte Bondone, the other for all the other ski areas. The additional card costs € 5.
Ex: If you have previously purchased a MyPass card to ski in all our affiliated ski areas and want to add Paganella and / or Monte Bondone, you can request the additional card for only € 5, the same applies if you have previously purchased a card for Paganella or Monte Bondone and you want to request the additional card for all the other areas. The cost of the additional card is always € 5.
Please Note: the Paganella Open Pass replaces the Paganella My Fun Ski Card”, as from the 2020 summer season it was possible to use the card also in summer. If you have a “Paganella My Fun Ski Card” you can keep it and use it all year round. The card does NOT expire and must only be changed if the category is changed, for example from Child to Junior or from Junior to Adult.
NEWS FOR THE 2021/2022 SEASON
STARPASS has arrived throughout the Campiglio Ski Area: the first Pay Per Use season pass signed by MyPass Ski! No more pre-purchases, with us you only pay for what you ski! Don’t worry, MyPass Ski cards (even those purchased in previous years) are compatible with Starpass and vice versa.
- If you are already on the slopes you can collect it for free at the ski area’s ticket offices.
- Cards are NOT nominative until they are activated by associating them with your skier profile.
- You can keep the same card for the following years as well, just renew the service!
YOUR SAFETY IS OUR PRIORITY!
MyPass uses a high level of security and a state-of-the-art encryption system that protects your data and transactions at all times.
Why choose MyPass Ski?
- You save time and money
- You no longer have to decide in advance how long to ski and which ticket to buy
- Skip the queues at the cash desk and go directly to the slopes
- The card does not expire, you just have to renew the service every year!
- MyPass manages all types of fares from 1 hour to 14 days
- It is the most popular solution in the Italian Alps!