How does it work?
The Pay Per Use seasonal ski pass will keep track of the amount spent on the ski passes in the participating resorts and the Campiglio Ski Area (Madonna di Campiglio, Folgarida-Marilleva, Pinzolo and Pejo). This means that the amount spent on ski passes in the Campiglio Skiarea will be calculated and, once a certain threshold is exceeded, an unprecedented discount will be granted.
The thresholds by age category are:
|1º soglia di spesa||2º soglia di spesa|
|Adulto||600,00 €||800,00 €|
|Senior (nato prima del 30.11.1956)||480,00 €||640,00 €|
|Junior under 24 (nato dopo il 30.11.1997)||480,00 €||640,00 €|
|SuperSenior (nato prima del 30.11.1946)||420,00 €||560,00 €|
|Junior under 16 (nato dopo il 30.11.2005)||300,00 €||400,00 €|
|Bambino (nato dopo il 30.11.2013)||180,00 €||240,00 €|
Until the specific threshold amount is reached, the prices of the online price lists will be used to calculate the amount of expenditure for each age category, which already have a discount compared to the cash lists.
Once the threshold is exceeded, an 80% discount will be given on all subsequent ski passes.
Where is the seasonal ski pass available?
In any of the locations of the Campiglio ski area. This includes:
- Madonna di Campiglio
Who is eligible?
- All MyPass users are automatically entitled to use the offer without having to explicitly subscribe in any way.
- Anyone can take advantage of this opportunity. Whether you are an adult or a child, frequent or occasional skier you are eligible for this offer.
What should I do to register?
The offer is valid for all active MyPass Ski Card holders. Rules for reaching the PPU threshold:
- In the case of Adult users for whom the upload of the photo is optional, the obligation that the photo has been uploaded will be required to ensure the non-transferability of the card in order to take advantage of the discounted rate.
- All ski passes used in the winter season in the ski areas participating in the specific PPU season – including single rides – contribute to increasing the total expense of each skier.
- Any skipass “straddling” the spending thresholds will be charged at full price, for example if the total expense amounts to € 590 and a ski pass for € 45 must be charged, the user will have spent € 635 at full rate and the discount will be applied only from the next ski pass.
- If the skier thinks he can benefit from other special discounts relating to the seasonal ski pass, he should contact the relevant ticket office to inquire about the existence of discounts regarding special spending thresholds.