HOW MYPASS SKI WORKS
HOW TO REQUEST THE MYPASS SKI CARD
WHY CHOOSE MYPASS SKI IN PINZOLO
Rate management from hourly to seasonal
You will be charged the best rate of the ski area in relation to the time actually skied
Discount of up to 8% on the price of ski passes
Rates are discounted from 5 to 8% compared to the official Pinzolo ski pass prices
Pay only for the time actually skied
Don’t decide first which Skipass to buy. Go directly to the slopes and pay only for what you actually skied
Skip the line at the ticket office
Don’t waste a single minute on the snow! Activate the card and go directly to the turnstiles
We provide assistance to our customers throughout the ski season
Pinzolo Ski Resort
Pinzolo ski pass rates
born after 30.04.2015
born after 30.04.2007
born after 30.04.1999
born after 30.04.1958
born before 30.04.1948
Low Season (5% discount):
- from opening to December 22, 2023
- January 08 to 19, 2024
- March 11, 2024 to the end of the season
High Season (3% discount): January 20 to March 10, 2024
Christmas – New Year: December 23, 2023 to January 07, 2024
Pinzolo ski pass prices
Low season: 27,00€
High season: 29,00€
Christmas – New Year: 33,00€
Valid for 1 round-trip Pinzolo gondola ride and daily use of the treadmills
|LOW SEASON||HIGH SEASON||CHRISTMAS & NEW YEAR|
|1 day||€ 53||€ 37||€ 27||€ 57||€ 40||€ 29||€ 65||€ 46||€ 33|
|2 days||€ 96||€ 67||€ 48||€ 107||€ 75||€ 53||€ 110||€ 77||€ 55|
|3 days||€ 143||€ 100||€ 71||€ 159||€ 112||€ 80||€ 164||€ 115||€ 82|
|4 days||€ 181||€ 126||€ 90||€ 207||€ 145||€ 104||€ 213||€ 149||€ 107|
|5 days||€ 217||€ 152||€ 108||€ 249||€ 175||€ 125||€ 257||€ 180||€ 129|
|6 days||€ 247||€ 173||€ 124||€ 283||€ 198||€ 142||€ 292||€ 204||€ 146|
|7 days||€ 278||€ 195||€ 140||€ 320||€ 224||€ 160||€ 330||€ 231||€ 165|
|8 days||€ 304||€ 213||€ 152||€ 345||€ 242||€ 173||€ 356||€ 249||€ 178|
|9 days||€ 328||€ 230||€ 164||€ 372||€ 260||€ 186||€ 383||€ 268||€ 192|
|10 days||€ 352||€ 247||€ 177||€ 398||€ 278||€ 200||€ 410||€ 287||€ 206|
|11 days||€ 375||€ 264||€ 189||€ 424||€ 297||€ 213||€ 437||€ 306||€ 220|
|12 days||€ 399||€ 281||€ 201||€ 450||€ 315||€ 227||€ 464||€ 325||€ 234|
|13 days||€ 423||€ 298||€ 214||€ 476||€ 334||€ 241||€ 491||€ 344||€ 248|
|14 days||€ 447||€ 315||€ 226||€ 502||€ 352||€ 254||€ 518||€ 363||€ 262|
*It is mandatory to upload the photo and document to take advantage of the dedicated rates
|LOW SEASON||HIGH SEASON||CHRISTMAS & NEW YEAR|
|1 hour||€ 21||€ 14||€ 10||€ 23||€ 16||€ 12||€ 26||€ 18||€ 13|
|2 hours||€ 32||€ 23||€ 16||€ 34||€ 24||€ 17||€ 39||€ 27||€ 20|
|3 hours||€ 40||€ 28||€ 20||€ 43||€ 30||€ 21||€ 49||€ 34||€ 25|
|4 hours||€ 46||€ 32||€ 23||€ 49||€ 34||€ 24||€ 55||€ 39||€ 28|
Descent with the Prà Rodont – Pinzolo and Tulot – Malga Cioca gondola lifts is permitted even after the hours have expired. The accompanied child formula is not provided.
The Skipass you pay by the hour
1 to 4 hours
In applying the tariffs, the districts have provided a tolerance period in the transition between hours of 1 minute.
After the one-minute tolerance has passed, the system will automatically apply the next fare.
REDUCTIONS AND DISCOUNTS
Baby, Junior, Senior and SuperSenior (photo must be uploaded to get dedicated rates)
CHILDREN UP TO 8 YEARS OLD: FREE (BORN AFTER 04/30/2015)
The free rate for children is valid for those born after 30.04.2015, and will be applied only if a paying user present in the same MyPass SKI account as the child makes an access of any kind, on the same day, from any ski area belonging to Skiarea Campiglio. In the case of multiple children, more than one paying skier from the same account/user will have to log in.
- The interruption of skiing for an entire day results in the finalization of any multi-day ticket used and the consequent interruption of the continuity of consecutive days. In case you continue to ski on days after the outage, you will start from the first day, where convenient with respect to hourly rates.
- Hourly, daily and multi-day local ski passes valid on the Pinzolo lifts and Skiarea Brenta daily and multi-day ski passes valid on the lifts of the Campiglio Dolomiti di Brenta Val di Sole Val Rendena ski area. Skiarea Brenta ski passes are automatically applied if the skier leaves the Pinzolo ski area (with the connecting gondola to Campiglio) by accessing the other connected resorts “skis on foot”: Madonna di Campiglio and Folgarida-Marilleva
- There are no time slot tickets for Skiarea Brenta tickets.
- To take advantage of multi-day Skiarea Brenta tickets, the first access on consecutive days in the Skiarea can also be made from locations other than the one where the first access was made on the first day of skiing, and the ticket type must be the same.
- Only JUNIOR (born after 04/30/2007) and BABY (born after 04/30/2015) special MYPASS card holders enjoy discounted rates reserved for them.
- You must upload a photo of the child and document the date of birth with a double-sided copy of the child’s ID cardholder and the Data Processing Consent Form
- A photo must also be uploaded for adults who want to take advantage of 9 to 14 consecutive days.
- CHILDREN FREE: Children accompanied by an adult paying a daily or multi-day rate ski for free;
- The “1 day” fare is automatically applied if more than 4 hours have elapsed in the time interval between the first and last passage at the lift turnstile.
- After the first day used, for consecutive days the difference will be applied to reach the corresponding multi-day rate or, if skiing less than 4 hours, the corresponding hourly rate will be applied if the latter is cheaper than the difference of the multi-day. (e.g., each day the best available rate among those that MYPASS has in agreement is applied. So if you ski 4 Hours you will be charged the 4 Hour rate, if you ski 6 Hours you will be charged the daily rate. In the latter case, if you then decide to also ski the next day for a full day, and there is a “2-day” MYPASS rate in the ski area, rather than charging the second full day rate, you will be charged only the difference it takes to get to the 2-day rate).
- Hourly tickets are generated according to the time skied in the day (last access-first access to the lifts), you CANNOT add multiple hourly passes in the same day, in which case a day pass is calculated.
Pinzolo, at the foot of Mount Doss del Sabion, is considered one of the most spectacular vantage points in Europe. With the castling gondola taking you to an altitude of 2190 meters, the “queen” slope of the Skiarea starts: the DoloMitica Tour, with an elevation gain of more than 1,200 meters and a length ranging from 3.5 km to 5.8 km, and an average gradient between 22% and 36%.
Without a doubt, Pinzolo’s slopes are unique, well-maintained and served by modern facilities. The network of slopes and lifts provides the opportunity for exciting ski days, with trails to suit every need: from school camps to “blacks.” There is certainly no shortage of playground for young snowboarders: at Busa di Grual a large snowpark with several “jumps” halfpipe and a boardercross slope.
The Pinzolo ski area is directly connected to the Madonna di Campiglio slopes by the Pinzolo-Campiglio Express, a modern 8-passenger gondola lift with two intermediate stops.
Campiglio Ski Area's innovative season pass by MyPass Ski. With Starpass you pay only as much as you ski and avoid the pre-purchase of a season pass. Enjoy the slopes with Mypass Ski, once you reach your predetermined seasonal thresholds, you'll ski at discounts from 80 percent up to free skiing.
First you ski
and then you pay
Skip the queue and
go to the plant
Reach the threshold and save money:
1st Threshold > 80% Discount
2nd Threshold > Free
As of January 1, 2022, liability insurance is mandatory on the slopes. Activate Helvetia's daily* or seasonal policy on the MyPass SKI App and ski worry-free with confidence.