If you are not insured, through MyPass Ski you can take advantage of Helvetia Easy MyPass, which will allow you to insure yourself daily (or for the season) through our app!
Activate Helvetia insurance
With Legislative Decree No. 40/2021, implementing Law No. 86/2019 (measures on safety in winter sports disciplines), as of January 01, 2022, THIRD PARTY LIABILITY insurance for skiers is MANDATORY.
The law requires the possession of insurance that covers Civil Liability for damages or injuries caused to third parties.
- Persons who, when insurance begins, are not residents of Italy or are over 80 years old are not insurable.
- For the purposes of the “Skier’s Liability” coverage, the following are not considered third parties: the spouse or common-law partner, parents and children of all insured persons, and any other relative or relative-in-law.
- Persons who, at the time of contracting, have the following are not insurable: alcoholism, addiction to psychoactive substances, HIV seropositivity.
- Events other than the practice of amateur snow sports activities within the skiable area are not insured.
Access your User Area by logging in with your email and password and:
- Click the “Ski Policy with Helvetia” button.
- Put a checkmark on “I want to activate insurance coverage”
- Fill out the consistency questionnaire and click ahead. *mandatory
- Check the declaration boxes and click next
- Fill in the contractor data fields by entering Social Security number and place of birth. It is important to enter all data correctly (specify any middle names) so that the Social Security number entered is verified and you can proceed to the next step
- The list of skiers on the account appears.
- Place a checkmark at the skiers you intend to insure.
- Fill in the data of the skiers to be insured by entering social security number and place of birth. It is important to enter all data correctly (specify any middle names) so that the social security number entered is verified and you can then proceed to the next step
- Insurance activated, return to User Area
- The secured MyPass card is marked with a red heart in the upper right corner
- By clicking at the insured card, it is possible at any time to deactivate and/or activate the insurance through the appropriate check mark
Get information on the Policy
Log in to your User Area and:
- Click the “Ski policy with Helvetia” button
- Check “I want to activate insurance coverage” and all the information relating to the policy will appear and scrolling the page the various guarantees included
Deactivate the Policy
You can deactivate your insurance at any time. Log in to your User Area and:
- Click on the image of the card
- Check the box relating to Helvetia Insurance
The insurance has a cost of €. 2.50 per day, for the first two days, €. 2.00 from the third day onwards for each consecutive day of skiing in any area without time limits.
The amount is charged daily upon detection of the first access to the registered credit card. Upon activation, you will receive a MyPass email and a text message from the insurance company Helvetia, for each insured skier.
Didn't find the answers you were looking for?